© 2015 #SelfLoveCampaign™. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of #SelfLoveCampaign™
Here are 30 Steps to Help you achieve Self-Love.
Try and follow these daily.
- Tell yourself something positive every day.
- Fill your body with food and drink that make it thrive.
- Love the skin you’re in.
- Don’t believe everything inside your head.
- Surround yourself with love, not hate.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. There is only one of you, and that was done by design.
- End all toxic relationships. They’re bad for your health.
- Celebrate your wins, both big and small.
- Try something new, especially if it scares you.
- Embrace the things that make you unique.
- Beauty is not defined. There is not one right way to look.
- Clear your mind of any negative thoughts.
- Follow your passion. Always.
- Be kind to yourself through the hard times.
- Be mindful of your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- Treat others with both love and respect.
- Jot down something you’re grateful for every day.
- Reach out to family, friends, healers, whoever you need to help you through the tough times. Let them know that you are there for them as well.
- Learn to say no. It’s okay to say “no” every once in awhile. Your mind and body will thank you.
- Forgive yourself.
- Write it down and then let it go.
- Think big thoughts. Dream big.
- Give up the need for approval from others.
- Be realistic. It’s okay to make mistakes as long as we learn from them.
- Get creative. Paint, write, sculpt, make music, whatever strikes your fancy, do it. 26. Let go of the past. You deserve better. 27. Find your happy place. 28. Write down reminders on what makes you amazing. 29. Get in touch with your inner dialogue. 30. Have fun and enjoy life!